- 09-Mar-2017 to 08-Apr-2017 (EST)
- Muskogee, OK, USA
- Part Time
- Sports Facilities Management, LLC
ADMINISTRATIVE TEAM MEMBER
Sports Facilities Management, LLC- Love Hatbox Sports Complex
LOCATION: Muskogee, OK
REPORTS TO: GENERAL MANAGER
STATUS: FULL TIME
Sports Facilities Management, LLC ("SFM") is engaged to manage the day-to-day operations of world-class, community-focused sports, entertainment and recreation facilities throughout the US.
Love Hatbox Sports Complex ("LHBX SFM LLC" OR "LHBX"), is a 60 acre SFM managed facility that is located in Muskogee, OK. LHBX, formerly a historic airport, has seen the likes of such people as Charles Lindbergh and Amelia Earhart. Newly expanded and developed over the last several years, this complex is home to many leagues, tournaments, and individual users. The complex features baseball fields, softball fields, football fields, soccer fields, a multi-purpose activity trail, an outdoor skate park, events space, food and beverage operations, and much more.
The Administrative Team Memebr will provide general administrative support to the management team assisting with day-to-day tasks and data entry.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Provide excellent customer service to visitors and callers by resolving information requests, directing to the appropriate parties or taking messages
- Assist with data entry
- Perform general office duties, such as order office supplies, maintain database systems
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming mail
- 2+ years of related experience
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have excellent computer skills, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Must be able to lift 15 pounds waist high
- May be required to sit or stand for extended periods of time whether indoors or outdoors, and squat, stoop or bend into awkward positions while performing job functions.
- Facility has intermittent noise