- 09-Mar-2017 to 08-May-2017 (EST)
- Muskogee, OK, USA
- Full Time
- Sports Facilities Management, LLC
FACILITY MAINTENANCE TEAM MEMBER
Sports Facilities Management, LLC- Love Hatbox Sports Complex
LOCATION: Muskogee, OK
REPORTS TO: GENERAL MANAGER
STATUS: FULL TIME
Sports Facilities Management, LLC ("SFM") is engaged to manage the day-to-day operations of world-class, community-focused sports, entertainment and recreation facilities throughout the US.
Love Hatbox Sports Complex ("LHBX SFM LLC" OR "LHBX"), is a 60 acre SFM managed facility that is located in Muskogee, OK. LHBX, formerly a historic airport, has seen the likes of such people as Charles Lindbergh and Amelia Earhart. Newly expanded and developed over the last several years, this complex is home to many leagues, tournaments, and individual users. The complex features baseball fields, softball fields, football fields, soccer fields, a multi-purpose activity trail, an outdoor skate park, events space, food and beverage operations, and much more.
LHBX is looking for a Facility Maintenance Team Member to assist the General Manager with the daily upkeep of the facility's buildings and grounds
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Maintain facility by operating necessary grounds care equipment
- Perform janitorial and general maintenance duties in all buildings
- Prepare fields for practices and games
- May operate heavy machinery
- Understand and follow both oral and written instructions
- Work independently with minimal supervision
- Effective time management skills
- Prior experience using maintenance equipment and procedures
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be willing to work outside long periods of time (4-10+ hours per shift)
- Work with paint, cleaning equipment, chemical compounds, solvents, cleaners, and solutions in dry, liquid, powder, spray, and aerosol forms.
- Ability to paint, clean equipment, and operate motorized equipment as needed.
- Work in conditions that will create dirt and dust.
- Perform essential maintenance to facility or equipment which may involve, but not limited to the following activities: semi reaching to full-reach overhead; crouching; kneeling; shoveling; working in narrow and/or confining spaces: underground, overhead, and at ground level; twisting of the waist, shoulders, and legs; and lying on stomach and/or back.