- 09-Mar-2017 to 08-Apr-2017 (EST)
- Muskogee, OK, USA
- Part Time
- Sports Facilities Management, LLC
CONCESSIONS TEAM MEMBER
Sports Facilities Management, LLC- Love Hatbox Sports Complex
LOCATION: Muskogee, OK
REPORTS TO: GENERAL MANAGER
STATUS: PART TIME
Sports Facilities Management, LLC ("SFM") is engaged to manage the day-to-day operations of world-class, community-focused sports, entertainment and recreation facilities throughout the US.
Love Hatbox Sports Complex ("LHBX SFM LLC" OR "LHBX"), is a 60 acre SFM managed facility that is located in Muskogee, OK. LHBX, formerly a historic airport, has seen the likes of such people as Charles Lindbergh and Amelia Earhart. Newly expanded and developed over the last several years, this complex is home to many leagues, tournaments, and individual users. The complex features baseball fields, softball fields, football fields, soccer fields, a multi-purpose activity trail, an outdoor skate park, events space, food and beverage operations, and much more.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Assist customers as needed with outstanding customer service.
- Operate an electronic cash register and credit card machine.
- Perform basic mathematical computations.
- Balance drawer and manage daily income.
- Communicate with public in a tactful, polite, and friendly manner.
- Clean dining and concession areas and tables; assist in preparing and serving food items; fill condiment containers.
- Pick up dishes, glasses, eating utensils, and trash in dining and concession areas.
- Scrape and rinse dishes, load dishwasher and operate dishwashing machine; wash dishes, carts, pots, pans, and equipment.
- Take and record temperature of food to ensure proper temperature controls in the transportation of food.
- Assist in unloading, lifting, and carrying food and supplies from trucks and storage areas, and place them in designated areas.
- Assist in party rentals: Guest check-in, party supplies and set-up, cleaning of cabanas and shelters.
- Responsible for keeping the following items out of the waterpark: ice chests, outside food and drinks, rafts, any flotation device.
- Alert management immediately for the following incidences: suspicious acting persons, intoxicated individuals, adults with no children, etc.
- Alert management immediately regarding mistake or adjustment to the cash drawer.
- Must be at least 16 years of age.
- Prior experience operating a cash register and balancing a cash drawer.
- Ability to communicate in a positive, friendly manner with patrons.
- One year of customer service experience with general public preferred.
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to walk, sit, talk, and hear.
- The employee is required to use hands and fingers, handle, feel, or operate objects, tools or controls; and reach with hands and arms.
- The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee must occasionally lift, pull, push, and/or move heavy items.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee may work in outside weather conditions.
- Employees will be exposed to outside temperatures ranging from 80-105 degrees.
- Minimal duties are performed in direct sunlight. The employee is exposed to hot, wet, and humid conditions.
- The employee is exposed to cleaning chemicals that must be handled with extreme caution.