- 08-Feb-2017 to 09-Apr-2017 (EST)
- Edmond, OK, USA
- SFM Aquatics, LLC
Front Desk/ Cafe Attendant
Pelican Bay Aquatics Center, SFM LLC
Reports to: Senior Lifeguards and General Manager
- Handle all admission and sales transactions at the front gate.
- Stock and supply restroom facilities during operational hours.
- Clean and sanitize restrooms on an hourly basis during operating hours.
- Assist customers as needed with outstanding customer service.
- Greet guests and take admissions at the front gate.
- Operate an electronic cash register and credit card machine.
- Perform basic mathematical computations.
- Balance drawer and manage daily income.
- Communicate with public in a tactful, polite, and friendly manner.
- Clean restroom area on hourly schedule. Stock all paper supplies in restrooms.
- Handle all sales at front gate; lockers, water diapers, apparel, etc.
- Clean lockers and clear of items at end of the day.
- Gather and discard lost and found items.
- Clean dining and concession areas and tables; assist in preparing and serving food items; fill condiment containers.
- Pick up dishes, glasses, eating utensils, and trash in dining and concession areas.
- Scrape and rinse dishes, load dishwasher and operate dishwashing machine; wash dishes, carts, pots, pans, and equipment.
- Take and record temperature of food to ensure proper temperature controls in the transportation of food.
- Assist in unloading, lifting, and carrying food and supplies from trucks and storage areas, and place them in designated areas.
- Assist in party rentals: Guest check-in, party supplies and set-up, cleaning of cabanas and shelters.
- Responsible for keeping the following items out of the waterpark: ice chests, outside food and drinks, rafts, any flotation device.
- Alert management immediately for the following incidences: suspicious acting persons, intoxicated individuals, adults with no children, etc.
- Alert management immediately regarding mistake or adjustment to the cash drawer.
- Must be able to work a rotating schedule seven days a week, up to 40 hrs per week, from Memorial Weekend to Labor Day.
- Must be at least 16 years of age.
- Prior experience operating a cash register and balancing a cash drawer.
- Ability to communicate in a positive, friendly manner with patrons.
- One year of customer service experience with general public preferred.
- Work hours are scheduled around school days at the beginning and end of summer.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to walk, sit, talk, and hear.
- The employee is required to use hands and fingers, handle, feel, or operate objects, tools or controls; and reach with hands and arms.
- The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee must occasionally lift, pull, push, and/or move heavy items.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee may work in outside weather conditions.
- Employees will be exposed to outside temperatures ranging from 80-105 degrees.
- Minimal duties are performed in direct sunlight. The employee is exposed to hot, wet, and humid conditions.
- The employee is exposed to cleaning chemicals that must be handled with extreme caution.